Make ASP, PHP or JSP Search Engine for your websites with Smart Spidey!
Smart Spidey supports MYSQL and MS Access Database.
HOW DOES SMART SPIDEY WORKS?
- Smart Spidey has a built-in automatic web crawler which reads all the files of your website then stores it in a Database.
- After storing all the data it builds a search script for your web site. DONE!
- You also get a lot of options to configure the website for your convenience. You get full control over the output script display and behaviors.
-Supports MYSQL and Microsoft Access Database.
-Supports ASP, PHP as well as JSP.
-Creates scripts automatically.
-Configurable Entry Points, Scripting Languages Options.
-File Extension Ignoring capability.
-URL and Word Ignoring capability.
-Full Control over the web output. Look and feel customization!
Smart Spideys programmers after doing intensive research, have developed a very effective algorithm which indexes a website and creates a very competitive Search Engine for any given website. Smart Spidey comes with an interactive Did you mean? function, which corrects spelling or logical mistakes of the user query.
» version 1 - posted on 2006-04-25
SmartSpideyRegular1.0 END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Copyright (c) 2006 SmartSpideyRegular1.0 and Micronix Limited. All rights reserved.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual person or a single legal entity, who will be referred to in this EULA as 'You') and Micronix Limited. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND DESTROY ALL COPIES OF IT. By installing, copying, or otherwise using SmartSpideyRegular1.0 on any computer or device, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End User License Agreement (EULA). If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you are not authorized to use the Software.
Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author of this Software may terminate this
software if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this software. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
Installation, use, reproduction, display and redistribution of this software are permitted. Any exercise of rights under this license by you or your sub-licensees is subject to the following conditions:
1. Redistributions of this software, must reproduce the above copyright notice and this license statement as well as any other materials provided with the software, and the user documentation with the software.
2. The user documentation, if any, included with a redistribution, must include the following notice:
"This product includes software developed by the Micronix Limited (http://www.smartspidey.com)."
3. The names "SmartSpideyRegular1.0", "Smart Spidey", Micronix Limited and "Smart Spidey Professional" may be used to endorse or promote software, or products.
THIS SOFTWARE NAMELY SMARTSPIDEYREGULAR1.0 IS PROVIDED BY MICRONIX LIMITED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE ARE DISCLAIMED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE MICRONIX LIMITED SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO LICENSEE OR OTHER PERSONS FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any scripts or programmable information produced by the software is also a part of the software and reverse engineer or use of those material on any environment other than the Smart Spidey search engine is not allowed.
All rights are reserved to Micronix Limited.